The Association of Estonian Food Industry was founded in 1993. The Association of Estonian Food Industry represents and promotes the interests of Estonian food and drink industries.
Our mission is to promote and support the development of Estonian food industry and economy, and to provide assistance in the development of ethical business environment.
The Association of Estonian Food Industry:
- represents the interests of Estonian food industry in the development of national economic policy and is contributing to establishment of a favourable regulatory and economic framework in the EU integration process;
- interacts with authorities, producers, trade and other interested parties by co-operating in all the links of the food chain;
- monitors and provides input in the food industry related legislative process;
- promotes high quality food among consumers;
- co-operates with the FoodDrinkEurope and its branch organisations on the EU level;
- organises training and information exchange.
The Association of Estonian Food Industry is a full member of the FoodDrinkEurope and a member of the Estonian Employers Confederation, the Estonian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, as well as the Estonian Chamber of Agriculture and Commerce.